Wednesday 13 August 2014

Learnings and Future Learnings...from the #edchatnz conference

This is my fourth blog post about the #edchatnz conference; from what I've seen on the Tweetdeck streams, I'm not alone in my excitement.

In @ReidHPS's meme challenge, he asks us what we would have liked to attend.  We had to make choices and those choices involved missing people and sessions which have had an obvious impact on others.  So here are links to resources, presentations and #storified tweets which gather in the goodness.

I plan to come back here to read and reflect as there is not a hope that I can do it all right now.
Thanks #edchatnz tweeps who did all the work for this collection.  Special thanks to @chasingalyx who gathered all the links in her "Superpost of Resources."

Alex's Superpost of Resources

Sonya's Listly of Reflections 




Anne Kenneally's #storify



Kimberley's #storify



Pam's #storify on SOLO



Anne Robertson's #storify


Simone's #storify on #kidsedchatnz



Karen's keynote on #storify




Alyx's #storify on the MP debate


Karen's #storify on Connected Educator Month




My #storify on Gamification




My #storify on Digital Literacy with @andrewcowie




My #storify on the inaugural f2f meeting of #Edubookchatnz


Lots of photos on the #Edchatnz community

No comments:

Post a Comment